Stone Circle Home.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Being vague about things since I don't know where he stands with Keoni yet

Steady had been outside the den when the howl rang out, his gaze going to Valette as she appeared. It was odd that someone would be calling after sundown, as it was customary for wolves to come during daylight hours. Whoever it was apparently couldn't wait. Without a word, he was instep with Valette and headed to the borders, his hackles raised a bit in defense as they approached Chaska, who was smart enough not to approach the stranger alone.

Valette, though, had other ideas, and Steady stayed next to her protectively as she nosed the other female. Steady looked confused for a moment as his Beta announced it was Krypton, and his gaze went to the agouti female, who was getting covered in snow. Was she really here? Really back? Steady immediately went to her other side, sniffing her. She smelled a little different, which was to be expected, but it was really her. He let out a whine as he nudged her. Krypton, are you okay? Can you make it a little further? he asked, intending to bring her into their home, her home. He had begged her to come back, and here she was.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Home. - by RIP Krypton - December 03, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: Home. - by Chaska - December 03, 2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Home. - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2016, 07:49 AM
RE: Home. - by Steady - December 03, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Home. - by RIP Krypton - December 03, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Home. - by Chaska - December 03, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: Home. - by RIP Valette - December 05, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: Home. - by Steady - December 11, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Home. - by RIP Krypton - December 14, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: Home. - by Chaska - December 16, 2016, 02:40 AM
RE: Home. - by RIP Valette - December 17, 2016, 09:38 AM