Verdant Basin my feet shall run because of you
27 Posts
Ooc —
Going to be vague about some details because she has a trespassing thread ongoing at Silver Creek; however, this is part two of her first chapter and is open to anyone. This is set sometime on december 9th.

Hunger drove her towards the basin. The scent upon the air was crisp and damp. It was familiar because of the chill that it carried, like the ice flows and permafrost of her old home. She was nervous as she marched nonetheless, as the scents of wolves were more prolific here than they were within the Arctic. So too were the many indicators of prey.

With each new discovery Miyax felt her curiosity pique. While her hunger was great, she was ignorant of just what kind of life existed in this southern place. This ignorance made her more withdrawn than usual. The old Miyax would have been bold and confident as she crossed through the wilderness, the wind in her ruff, trailing after a bull elk — but the elk were not so populous here in the south. There was more small game.

For the time being she was interested in the basin; and when she neared the edge of it, she settled among the many strange plants to lurk and to learn. Before long she sighted a distant figure that reminded her of the beloved elk she used to hunt. It was smaller. The crown it carried looked like new growth, like a sapling which had not figured out yet how majestic it would become. She thought to play a wolf joke upon the deer, but her wariness kept her rooted to her hiding place among the fir trees.
Messages In This Thread
my feet shall run because of you - by Miyax - December 08, 2016, 01:29 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Athanasius - December 08, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Silaluk - December 08, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Tûgar - December 09, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Anuniaq - December 09, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Miyax - December 09, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Athanasius - December 10, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Silaluk - December 12, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Tûgar - December 13, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Anuniaq - December 19, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Miyax - January 03, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: my feet shall run because of you - by Athanasius - January 06, 2017, 12:40 AM