Northstar Vale The Animal I Have Become
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
It was nice to have a companion to talk to, to listen and hopefully understand his worries -- he suddenly felt much more relaxed around someone he knew as an alpha -- and Zephyr hoped he wasn't droning on. In truth, he'd felt little need of words lately, finding it much easier and more effective to show what he meant through body language. His outgoing and friendly demeanor kept his mouth moving though, and since Saena didn't seem to mind, he kept going. She listened, but it was quite obvious she was glad to answer his question: they held no secrets, but feeling disrespected was nothing to be tolerated, and that was something Zephyr could surely agree with. Nodding, he walked in silence for a few paces before delvving deeper into the being that was Saena -- if he was going to be following her rule, he wanted to know a little bit about her -- with full intentions on returning the favor. 

"So, Saena -- where were you before Duskvale?"
Messages In This Thread
The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - November 17, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - November 18, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - November 18, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - November 19, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - November 19, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - November 20, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - November 28, 2016, 05:11 AM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - December 08, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - December 10, 2016, 01:14 PM