Mount Everfall I cannot be tender with this much blood in my mouth
14 Posts
Ooc —
Tûgar had thought the wolf approaching her to be a man, but the wind told her otherwise. The bearish she-wolf was a sight, but Tûgar had seen wolves of her stature at home. The two quiet beasts reminded her of home, and her silver eyes fell to them and lingered for a brief moment. Perhaps these were the wolves she sought? There was no such thing as 'too easy' in life, Tûgar discovered. She had been through enough trials in her two years that she knew better than to think that the cards you were given could sometimes be kind. They could be equally cruel. She knew better than to question it, had been taught and shown time and time again that she could do nothing about it. Tûgar's lips peeled backward in easy submission; traveling alone, there was no doubt that she would lose a battle against the two titans if she challenged their desire. It was a harmless one at that, and her tail rigidly remained around her leg. When offered, Tûgar reached forward to sniff the myriad of scents on Silaluk before looking toward Anuniaq, licking her chops anxiously.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I cannot be tender with this much blood in my mouth - by Tûgar - December 09, 2016, 11:46 AM