Mount Everfall I cannot be tender with this much blood in my mouth
unbowed, unbent, unbroken
138 Posts
Ooc — Laur
In one swift movement, his aunt reared to meet him as he went to land his forelegs on the stranger, causing the boy to fall roughly onto his side. He let out a whine in tandem with her as he writhed around to face Silaluk again, this time though with a much more reserved demeanour. He had indeed tried this once against her, though was quickly and harshly reminded of his place beneath her. He hadn't tried again, though with his eagerness to prove his worth, he forgot such an attempt even against a stranger while in her presence was not the best decision.

He licked his lips and bowed his head when she snarled, releasing a whine of his own as his ears fell back. I'm sorry, it won't happen again. He was still young and anxious to test his strength against others, though he mentally made a note to try it when their branch of Tartok was established. When the subordinate wolves knew exactly who was alpha. With a glance to the other wolf who lay in a more submissive posture than he, Anuniaq slowly rose to tentatively lick at Silaluk's chin with a whine, seeking forgiveness for his mistake.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I cannot be tender with this much blood in my mouth - by Anuniaq - December 09, 2016, 01:05 PM