Ravensblood Forest I'm taking full control this time
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
“Chusi!” Arturo was quick to apprehend his daughter, swooping in like a demon from hell upon her, the furrow of his brow giving off his displeasure. With Furiosa's murderer still at large, and Palisander out appealing to Blackrock Depths and Donnelaith to gleam if they could offer any information on the wolf that had stolen his red herring's life from her body, Arturo was loathe to let The Family out of his sight. Most of all his young, rebellious daughter. Admittedly, she'd been relatively good he was left to assume. Whether she disobeyed him behind his back or not he couldn't say. She did not know everything (alas, not even he knew everything) and he was afraid that next, it would be her that ended up dead upon his borders, bleeding out of her throat. The thought was enough to cause Arturo to shudder.

He absently eyed the rabbit hanging from betwixt her jaws, his lips terse as he fixed her in an intense stare. “Why were you gone for so long?” He demanded of her, trusting her to be honest with him. Perhaps under normal circumstances he might not have been so bothered. Exasperated, definitely. Angry and upset, no. She did not know what had happened and that wasn't her fault, he told himself. The fact of it was she was late returning from her trip and he had found Furiosa's body with his daughter still away and it had created a plethora of sadistic and horrific images within the gangster's mind. He was relieved to see her back alive and well but at the same time the gangster was annoyed, angry and still too shook up from finding Furiosa. He was afraid. He knew not if it was an old enemy of her's or if it was an act of war on Teaghlaigh. Arturo Fearghal did not like not knowing; and he knew that if something bad were to happen to Chusi that it would break him. She was his daughter and still too young for him to be able to acknowledge that her path was her own and it was no longer his duty to protect her. That would not come until she hit a year of age, if his elder children were of any sort of indication.

And it was not just Chusi and The Family he worried for. He worried also for Lotte. Whether this was personal or just a coincidence or not Arturo didn't know, unable to work out of it had been some stranger or if it was a warning to him. He was unsettled, on edge. Currently, he grieved and worried and intended to keep the members of The Family as safe and as under his watchful eye as he could. “I couldn't find you and I...I panicked.” Arturo spoke with a heavy sigh, his ears slicking back against his skull. It was as close to an apology (for his potential overreaction) as she was going to get.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 11, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 12, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 12, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 13, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 16, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 17, 2016, 05:24 AM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 19, 2016, 03:41 PM