Redhawk Caldera but i'm set on fire to keep you warm
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick's attitude had nothing to do with Peregrine anymore. He was dead, and it wasn't like he could do anything about it. Of course he still missed one of his only friends, but he had gotten over it. He had always just pretended to be nice anyway, with the hope of making it big, but being nice had not helped him in the slightest. Many did not want him around, even if they acted like they did, and the only one who could somewhat get along with him was Raven. Well, that was before this.

His smirk faded - black pupils in bright green eyes shrinking in shock and disappointment. Her brow furrowed and his hackles raised, unable to calm down. Of course she needed a fucking adult to handle her problems. He should've known she was nothing special. He should've left her in that stupid pit - he shouldn't even be interested in her anymore, but he was. Why could no one like him?!

YEAH, GO TO YOUR PRECIOUS MOTHER! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'RE MATURE ENOUGH TO HANDLE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS! He shouted as he turned, freezing in place. TELL HER EVERYTHING! YOU'RE A NICE DUO, YOU KNOW? IDIOT! Why was she ignoring him? 

You're not my superior - I don't look up to you. He called after her, more calmly but his voice as cold as the winter that was coming. He had looked up at her - for sticking with him, but all that had changed in a mere second. It seemed he really didn't need anyone. Everyone left at some point. He was like a train that others could jump on to get to the next stage of their own little lives.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Raven - December 02, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Trick - December 02, 2016, 04:36 PM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Raven - December 05, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Trick - December 10, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Raven - December 12, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Trick - December 13, 2016, 09:11 AM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Raven - December 14, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Trick - December 14, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Raven - December 14, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Trick - December 16, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Raven - December 16, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Trick - December 18, 2016, 02:27 PM