Sunbeam Lair surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Affectionate bumps elicited a positive response from the mother, who smiled and swung her tail to and fro. To be in the company of her daughters always filled her with joy, and for her help to be asked for by one of them allowed for an even greater reaction. Turning away an inquisitive mind was something that she’d discovered herself to be incapable of doing at a very age, and it’d become even more troubling since she’d given birth. Thus, it was just as the child had surmised, for everything was dropped in favour of spending time with and teaching the youngest of the hatchlings. Yet, she knew not where to begin, and so, “What all would you like to know?” was asked of Shiori. Having established the tribe and incorporated much of her birthplace into it, Asterr could provide answers to just about any question if the history of the lair had enticed the girl’s attention. And, as always, she’d speak fondly of plants and their uses, should that be the division of knowledge from which she wanted to discover more.

Each question that had been asked of her had received an answer, for Asterr was not the sort to keep things from her children. As much information as she had to give had been shared, a with only a few pauses in between so that her words could be properly considered prior to leaving her mouth. When there was nothing more to share, the vessel parted ways with her child for the time being, her attention having been pulled away to her herbal cache.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
RE: surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life - by Asterr - December 17, 2016, 04:35 AM