Ravensblood Forest I'm taking full control this time
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
lmao their conversation is a rollercoaster. xD

[table width=85%][tr][td]
She showed some shame at her actions but this time it was not enough to appease Ceannasach. She offered him no apology. No “it won't happen again”. His patience was beginning to run thin. It wasn't her fault. Simply, he was not used to dealing with teenage rebellion and it ...disappointed him. If she could not follow what he expected of her, if she did not take her duties as heir seriously then ...she was leaving him with very little choice. “Chusi,” He fixed her in an intense, serious stare when she pulled back from him, allowing her to press her head against him in affection that he suspected was not bound to last for long. “You are not a child anymore. You are an adult. You, like all the other Family, will make me aware of your coming and goings, but now, more than ever, I need you here in Teaghlaigh as my heir.” In point of fact, it was rare for Arturo to step out of Ravensblood, and him leaving the territory until he promoted a co-leader would be a thing of the past. He had thought of approaching Isley on the subject as she had been with him since the very beginning and she had remained at the highest rank below the leadership since the very start. She was loyal and he had an inexplicable trust in her. It was never his intent to groom Chusi for red herring, anyway. He was grieving and he was frustrated and it manifested itself in the search of reassurance that he hadn't made a mistake promoting her to heir, that he hadn't been too hasty.

Their conversation switched to one that lifted Arturo's mood marginally. Lotte had that effect on him. “Good,” He responded in terms of Lotte. He didn't mention that he really didn't care much that Doe had given birth. It wasn't his concern, really, and him and the woman had never been close. Still, children were a sign of prosperity and for this he was happy for Blackrock Depths. “He what—?” The scathing hiss tore from Arturo's lips — guttural — as if it had came from the wretched mouth of a demon instead of the eloquent coywolf. His lips curled back over his teeth and his tail lashed furiously against his hocks, a low, irate huff leaving his lips as his skin crawled and his blood boiled. He vaguely remembered Murgash. The desire to march into to Blackrock Depths and give the urchin an unfriendly reminder of what would happen every time he thought inappropriately of Chusi for even thinking about his daughter in such a manner was a strong temptation. Almost too much for Arturo to ignore. Chusi's next words calmed the storm of his ire; if only a little. For the first time since being acquainted with her, Arturo felt a deep respect for Doe who, according to Chusi had saved the day. That was good. For Murgash and for Blackrock Depths.

His wrath still burned like a fire through his veins but he was attentive enough to his daughter to see her demeanor change when she mentioned a stranger named Ingram. He fought the urge to groan, thinking that this Ingram was just another Cam 2.0. At least, however, Ingram was not apart of Teaghlaigh and the distance would make it harder. He knew, because it made it hard on him when it came to Lotte. “Who is Ingram?” Arturo asked, more curtly then he intended. He was still seething over Murgash. While he could keep her from prowling men he could not keep her from boys forever and in the long run he'd much rather her have a boyfriend of her age group (lmao the fucking hypocrite) then be molested by a man three times her age, this much he acknowledged. He took a deep breath of the cold winter air as he decided through his words. “Don't hide it from me. I can see you've got a crush on him. Does he feel the same?” Oh, Arturo knew the symptoms of being head over heels quite well. Alarmingly well, in fact.

His fiery red-orange gaze dropped to her kill for a moment as he gathered his thoughts before his gaze rose back to her, holding steady. “Chusi, there is something you should know,” He drew in a short breath, nervous though he knew not why. Chusi adored Lotte, he felt sure. “This is just between you and me, understand? But I have grown to care about Lotte a great deal,” As a matter of fact, Arturo rather suspected he had fallen in love. “And if she'll have me, I intend to court her.” He confessed, watching eagerly, and perhaps hopefully for his daughter's reaction to his words.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 11, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 12, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 12, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 13, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 16, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 17, 2016, 05:24 AM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 19, 2016, 03:41 PM