Sequoia Coast because i could not stop for Death, he kindly stopped for me
/ | \
197 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Emaleth was silently grateful that the other did not press her for more information about the wolf she had been mistaken for. Too late, she realized that she could have simply said, 'my father', and moved on— but Lasher's ties spread far across the world. Who knew him, and who did not? Of those who knew him, how many knew that he had passed? She felt grief threaten to wake from its deep slumber, and thrust it back down as the older woman spoke. She could not glean anything from the adjustment of the woman's posture but decided to be more forthright in their conversations going forward so that the error of the first impression she had left would be forgotten.

"Yes," she agreed, "it is the tall forest of sequoias to the south, neighboring the bay taken by Blackrock Depths." Emaleth wanted to add, but we were there first, but decided against it. Spitefulness was a wasted emotion. "From where do you hail?" she questioned, instead. "I've never been this far north before, though I've lived my entire life on the coast."
Messages In This Thread