Broken Antler Fen just like that, i believe in ghosts.
241 Posts
Ooc —
The snow fell in a languid drift. No more than a dusting settled on Andalusia's shoulders before a mist of grey melted from the haze of winter and drew near her position just beyond the border. Andalusia squinted until his figure sharpened. Would he recognize her? The months since their departure had been many, but she caught the recognition in Sebastian's eyes, and the Ostrega's face broke into a grin when the sound of her name leapt from his mouth.

A warmth spread through her chest and compelled her to stand. She let him cover the final steps, before she reached out to meet him with a simple bump of her snout against his neck. His scent, mingled with the smell of pups and their mother's milk, wreathed through her nose. Though she retained a certain detachment in her greeting, her breath trickled from her lips with the soft dance of laughter. It was good to see him again, and genuine pleasure filled her at the sight of his high spirit.

Andalusia pulled back and appraised Sebastian with a fixed grin. "To be honest, I never expected to see you again, either." The scent of whom she imagined were his children held fast to him, and she quirked her brow with a tease. "Though it seems like life has been full of little surprises for you these days, hmm?"
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 19, 2016, 12:01 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 19, 2016, 04:20 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 19, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 22, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 22, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 24, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 25, 2016, 02:23 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 25, 2016, 04:16 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 27, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 28, 2016, 05:17 PM