Ravensblood Forest I'm taking full control this time
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her ears perked and her tail tucked itself in between her hind legs as Arturo spoke her name. She wanted to step up - be confident and say that how the hell could she have known, but she didn't. She knew it would only make things worse. She bit her lip and looked the other way as if entranced by the dripping of the bleeding trees, but she heard ever word her father spoke. How? How could she have known? Was he blaming her for doing something she didn't know was forbidden - for something she knew nothing about? What if she had been the killer? Would he even think about that, or would he deem her too weak to kill anyone? What was she in his eyes, aside from his daughter and heir? I'll stay 'ere - I'll hunt 'ere, if tha' is what makes ya happy. She told him, almost sternly but full of confidence. She would not let him down now - not ever. 

Chusi was glad she had said something that made him calm down a bit. What was it about Lotte that could calm her father? Sure, her big sister was beautiful and very regal - caring, also. Was it the love that had been forbidden for her? Had her big sister caught her dad in a spell of love - not as a daughter, but as a lover? One to make puppies with? Just as she was about to let her tail wag freely again did Arturo spoke again, so full of anger than Chusi took a step back. I-It's okay! I saw right through 'im! She tried to reassure him. She had not been touched - not been talked to without any respect. 

He asked further about Ingram, and Chusi frowned. Of course - Arturo would not let her have a private life. Was that really what a father was supposed to do? Maybe she should've been glad for never really having one in her earlier months. But the next words out of her father's mouth surprised her. She finally looked at him again - ears perked and tail slightly raised. How the hell did she know? Ingram's just stupid 'n rude - but he's very 'andsome. I think 'e likes me 'n that's why he treats meh like dirt. She explained, not talking about where they met and what they talked about. It would upset her father even more, she knew. The topic changed again, and Chusi took some time to take it all in.

Lotte's comin' 'ere? When? Will she be my momma now - or still mah big sis'? She asked in one breath, excitement clear on her young but pretty face.

I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 11, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 12, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 12, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 13, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 16, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 17, 2016, 05:24 AM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 19, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 28, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - January 01, 2017, 09:00 PM