Ankyra Sound Transpose
the girl on fire
36 Posts
Ooc —
Pipit's ears fell back a little bashfully, flashing the russet she-wolf a smile she hoped would ease some of the tension her stalker tendencies had created. She'd always been a bit of a follower— never quite eager to wander off alone unless it was in search of someone else. And it explained why she was alone, searching for her Redleaf brother, at any rate. "Why yes, yes I am," she answered the secondary query, using a bit more enthusiasm than she meant to, before tacking on an afterthought; a slightly depressed: "unfortunately."

She didn't return the question, if only because she could quite clearly smell others clinging to the damp, red fur of her acquaintance, but this didn't mean she was out of sociable questions. Not by a long shot. Pipit gave her own sodden pelt a quick shake, beginning to feel its heft as her undercoat retained some of the water it had gathered over the past hour or so. "I'm Pipit," the socialite smiled brightly— a thousand-watt grin. "And I'm alone so that I might find my brother, Shrike. You wouldn't happen to know a guy by that name, would you, love?"

The term of endearment came forward without her bidding. She had a thing for fox-red fur, after all.
Messages In This Thread
Transpose - by Wildfire - December 18, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Transpose - by Pipit - December 19, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Transpose - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: Transpose - by Pipit - December 19, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Transpose - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Transpose - by Pipit - December 19, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Transpose - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 05:46 PM