Broken Antler Fen just like that, i believe in ghosts.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Yay!!! <3 Good to have you with us!

Sebastian instantly got a big smile on his lips when the other agreed to joining his pack. He was glad to have her with his family. Perhaps she could become even a bigger part of his family. He wouldn't mind that. His tail was wagging behind him. He was about to wish her a welcome when the other spoke about a condition. Sebastian listened but was relieved what her condition was. "Of course! You can stay as long as you like," he agreed with a smile.

The male nudged her in a friendly way. "You should meet Pearl and the babies," he smiled. "I can also show you the territory," he added. Sebastian was full of energy now they had a new member. Hopefully Andalusia would be the example of many that would join. The grey male looked pleased. "There is a lot of water, and many plants. I'm still trying to become a medic. Luckily I didn't have to do much healing with my members." Sebastian was quite chatty. He was not sure if he was this chatty when he was in pain. He had the idea that he was mostly a sad pup in pain the whole trip.
Messages In This Thread
just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 19, 2016, 12:01 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 19, 2016, 04:20 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 19, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 22, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 22, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 24, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 25, 2016, 02:23 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 25, 2016, 04:16 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 27, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 28, 2016, 05:17 PM