Ravensblood Forest Homecoming Hunter
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai narrowed his eyes fairly annoyed with the young female. She acted like he had went away to betray or slight the family. He spoke again his eyes levelling with Chusi's. "I was not aware that there was anything wrong, for nobody bothered to tell a mere Associate." he said, feeling immediate regret that his words came out so harsh. He sighed heavily and sat down, bowing his head as the sudden pain struck him. Furiosa...he had heard the name repeatdely and knew she was of importance due to the fact that he was told up until now that the woman was his leader. " I am sorry for your loss Chusi...for everyone's loss. I thought i would be merely tracking and catching a herd member to bring back to the family. I must have misunderstood. I truly meant no harm." he said softly struggling to withhold the sudden anger that he had not been told of the murder or the death of his leader.

"How could nobody tell me?! I may not be a member truly, but i sat here for weeks attempting to get into this family, this group! What if i had been killed? or what if someone else had died and i could have helped them?" he finally let out his feelings, the first question coming out as a shout, before he gained control of himself and continued in a level but cold voice. "Am i really that unimportant to you all?"  he whispered.

"I'll drag it myself. It's my catch anyway, i should do the work. At least follow so you can eat, okay Chusi?" he said in a more controlled and calm voice.He had ignored Olive for the duration of his outburst and knew that she had never seen him in his moments of anger. He crept forward to his beautiful lover and pressed his nose against her fur, her scent comforting him like nothing else could. He breathed against her neck and trembled for a moment as fear swam through his whole body "What if you had died.." he whispered into her ear. He pressed himself against her comforting himself in the fact that she was okay, and she was alive and breathing.
Messages In This Thread
Homecoming Hunter - by Dakarai - December 25, 2016, 08:16 AM
RE: Homecoming Hunter - by Chusi - December 25, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: Homecoming Hunter - by Dakarai - December 25, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Homecoming Hunter - by Olive - December 25, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: Homecoming Hunter - by Chusi - December 27, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: Homecoming Hunter - by Dakarai - December 27, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Homecoming Hunter - by Olive - December 27, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Homecoming Hunter - by Chusi - January 01, 2017, 09:38 AM
RE: Homecoming Hunter - by Dakarai - January 02, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Homecoming Hunter - by Olive - January 03, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: Homecoming Hunter - by Chusi - January 14, 2017, 02:51 PM