Golden Glade what's up ma?
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen smiled warmly as she listened to Eden speaking about her mate all good things. "I'm glad to hear it," she spoke softly. "Seems like you got yourself a solid guy there Eden," she added with a big smile and a soft chuckle. She was happy that Sylvas made her happy. 

Eden questioned if that was how Aspen felt around Alder. "Yeah, but it's so much deeper than that now that the kids are around. When I first met him something about him told me he had a story and I wanted to know it. I wanted to know him. I felt safe around him and like nothing could ever hurt me again. Now that we have this pack and our children I get to see him be a father and raise our children the way we wished we both had. It's comforting and even now I see how protective he is of me and of them. I truly do love him," she spoke straight from the heart.

"We don't really say it to each other but we know deep down. It's the little things that matter most," she spoke softly. She knew she never really said it much anymore or really showed it and it gave her a whole new outlook on things. Despite events that happened in the past she definitely did still love Alder and she knew after this conversation she wanted to spend some time with him alone and make sure he knew just how much she cared.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
what's up ma? - by RIP Eden - November 12, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: what's up ma? - by Aspen - November 12, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: what's up ma? - by RIP Eden - November 12, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: what's up ma? - by Aspen - November 26, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: what's up ma? - by RIP Eden - November 27, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: what's up ma? - by Aspen - December 02, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: what's up ma? - by RIP Eden - December 25, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: what's up ma? - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: what's up ma? - by RIP Eden - December 28, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: what's up ma? - by Aspen - December 28, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: what's up ma? - by RIP Eden - December 28, 2016, 04:29 PM