Sunbeam Lair Kyōshi no seikatsu
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
"Of course. She takes after you, Asterr...i can see it even thought i dont truly know either of you" she responded deciding that it made sense for the kind child to be interested in plants, her eyes turning thoughtful and her voice warming to the obsidian hued woman. It was in that moment that you could truly see the respect and gratitude for the chieftess in her gaze. She was happy that the choice was left to the child, for that gave her some small amount of hope that she could gain the job. 

Racking her brain for any knowledge on plants, she realized she knew of a few plants that she could possibly weave stories about to teach the young Dragon about their ways. Mint, was a useful plant for many different things. She had seen some growing around different areas of the lair. Honeysuckle not only could be used to freshen the air, but if you lick enough of the sweet nectar from inside it is energizing and can soothe a sore throat. Cobwebs and moss are effeciant for bandaging wounds, for if you packed the moss tight enough it soaked up the blood and can be held on by cobwebs.

An excited smile formed on her maw, and though she guessed it made her look foolish for once her actual age was being shown. She looked like the young and eager youth she really was. "Perhaps...i can tell you what Knowledge i have of plants, and see if it would be of use to her? Or interest her at all? You know her more than I" She suggested hesitantly though it was more of another request than a suggestion.
Messages In This Thread
Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Avannon - December 20, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Asterr - December 21, 2016, 01:49 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Avannon - December 22, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Asterr - December 30, 2016, 12:41 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Avannon - December 30, 2016, 04:15 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Asterr - January 16, 2017, 03:47 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Avannon - January 17, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Asterr - January 28, 2017, 05:06 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Avannon - January 28, 2017, 12:09 PM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Asterr - March 07, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: Kyōshi no seikatsu - by Avannon - March 07, 2017, 11:50 AM