Dragoncrest Cliffs i'm meaner than my demons
103 Posts
Ooc —
The name surprises her, for it is not that wolf which comes to Seregryn's mind when she looks upon this stranger. But the longer she stares and studies, the more she sees. Perhaps it is because of Gavriel's influence that Seregryn is less inclined to violence with this one; had she directly resembled her mother then there would be blood to shed. By mentioning that name, Eske has saved herself the stress of being on Seregryn's bad side — and thankfully, it meant Seregryn might actually make a friend. Or not, considering her personality.

She does nod though, slowly, thoughtfully. And when she finally speaks, she allows herself to slip from the language of her people to the language of the warrior. Gavriel was my protector. I have not noticed his scent in this place — has he gone? Perhaps he returned to Trigeda? Hopefully nothing has befallen him - but on the other hand, Seregryn's attention slips away from thoughts of the man, because in the end, he is not important. But this girl is.

I am fos goufa. I will one day inherit all that the heda has built. Except now it seemed less mighty, for they had been forced to give up the fortress that was the Sleeping Dragon for this foreign coast, and Seregryn does not know what to think about that. She presses forwards with a step, showing her curiosity of the gona with her posture and a few sniffs of the air, and inevitably continues her march, falling in alongside the gray girl as they patrolled.
Please be aware, this character is not a wolf-dog cross of any kind. 
Her colors and patterns are inspired by Belgian Malinois dogs, but she is 100% wolf.
Messages In This Thread
i'm meaner than my demons - by RIP Blodreina - December 25, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by Seregrýn - December 25, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by RIP Blodreina - December 26, 2016, 05:21 AM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by Seregrýn - December 26, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by RIP Blodreina - December 28, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by Seregrýn - January 03, 2017, 01:11 AM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by RIP Blodreina - January 10, 2017, 04:16 PM