Sun Mote Copse so we sailed up to the sun
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Timeline is a little wonky in my mind, but just to be sure I'm going as this is before Bachir was sacrificed.

She understood what he was here for, but it still displeased her. She nodded, her eyes narrowing on his as he watched Anatha wiggle about. Some mother's even feared the father of their children, though she had been attempting to allow Ar-Khalba as much time as he needed with the children. Bachir's time would be up soon, and just as much as she wanted to enjoy him she knew his father would too. This was something that perhaps bittered her further at Bastian's arrival.

She allowed herself to nod, and though she remained stiff she made an attempt at sounding slightly more welcoming. "Molech shines light upon myself and the children. We are all well and we are making the most of the time we have now." Did he know that Bachir's time was numbered? She doubted he'd been informed just yet. "Time is such a fleeting thing, Doctor. I am soaking in as much of my children as I can, at this stage. They are mine right now, the world has yet to see them, to know them. They exist for my eyes and the eyes of Ar-Khalba and whoever else I allow to see them. It is a precious time. A holy time."

Messages In This Thread
so we sailed up to the sun - by Anatha - December 08, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: so we sailed up to the sun - by Bastian - December 17, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: so we sailed up to the sun - by Asherah - December 19, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: so we sailed up to the sun - by Anatha - December 25, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: so we sailed up to the sun - by Bastian - December 28, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: so we sailed up to the sun - by Asherah - January 02, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: so we sailed up to the sun - by Anatha - January 06, 2017, 08:40 AM