Sunbeam Lair Dont Speak to me like you are better
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
The bastards sneering face was in her mind, tormenting her as she fought to calm herself. Why did he do it? Was he nice at First to manipulate her? To gain her trust? She had said no, hadn't she? Did she give mixed signals or something? So many questions ran through her mind as she simply stated into space. "Avannon?.." someone spoke her name. She struggled to the surface just as Hisaya touched her nose to Avannons shoulder.

She held her breath for a moment unsure what to do, but buried her face in the woman's neck crying softly. "He claimed me against my will Hisaya...he broke me. That evil man... Judas" she whispered as  an explanation for her outburst.
Messages In This Thread
Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - December 29, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Hisaya - December 29, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - December 29, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Hisaya - January 02, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - January 02, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Hisaya - January 19, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Dont Speak to me like you are better - by Avannon - January 19, 2017, 05:17 PM