Golden Glade Changing Things Up for Once
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
is it ok to post without Sylvas? I can always delete :)

Shalon slowly turned toward Eden, giving the woman a small smile, glad to see the her up and about. "Hello Eden, nice to see you up and about." There was a hint of sadness in her smile, although she tried to hide it. Laughing slightly as Eden continued with a question. Giving her own small sigh Shalon nodded, "I am fine." Turning away from the mother at her side Shalon looked to the sky once more. "Just a little lost I'm afraid." Perhaps the woman could relate, Shalon still didn't know her that well, but she found herself lacking in the friends department so she moved over a bit letting the other woman know that there was plenty of room if she wanted to join her up here. She smiled softly to herself upon realizing that this was were she first met Aspen as well. Her first sister. Perhaps this place could lend it's self to starting another friendship between Shalon and Eden.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Changing Things Up for Once - by Shalon - January 02, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by RIP Eden - January 02, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by Shalon - January 02, 2017, 08:56 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by RIP Eden - January 02, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by Shalon - January 03, 2017, 12:58 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by RIP Eden - January 03, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by Shalon - January 03, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by Sylvas Streiter - January 09, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by RIP Eden - January 24, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: Changing Things Up for Once - by Shalon - January 31, 2017, 09:51 PM