Stone Circle Brother, bring me home
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had been wondering about Krypton on and off since her arrival. He desperately wanted to know what happened on her journey, but he also knew it must have been a hard one, judging by her lethargy at the borders when she arrived. He knew she needed time to rest up and settled back into the pack.

He swerved through the trees as he walked through the forest, gathering information on the scents that laid upon the leaves and the snowy ground. Big game had pretty much left them with the start of winter, though he saw some signs of smaller prey. Food was food, and he was glad to see some of it still seemed to be around.

Movement caught his eye and he looked up to see Krypton. His tail wagged and he chuffed to get her attention. Picking up his pace, he trotted towards her in hoped of catching up. Hey, Krypton, he greeted with a smile. How are you doing? Feeling any better? he questioned with a little bit of worry in his voice. She seemed much better than she had at the borders, but it was obvious she hadn't been eating very well in a while. 

~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - December 28, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 02, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 08, 2017, 01:28 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 14, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 18, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 22, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 26, 2017, 10:42 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - February 01, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - February 15, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - February 20, 2017, 03:26 PM