Sea Lion Shores The Sea as my guide, but the Moon as my prayer
May we know them Δ May we be them Δ May we raise them
25 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Cathenna watched gladly as the dark male wandered of to do other male sort of things, she wasn't sure what males did in their spare time, but gave no thought once she saw him back away. "Πράγματι." She was glad to have found another who spoke her tongue. Laneira. The thought the name over, playing it in her mind.  "Έχω Cathenna Νηρηίδες της ακτής Themiscrya, τρέχουσα είμαι Amazon Μύστης." Cathenna paused ever so slightly, wondering what other information might be relevant, "Αδελφότητα μου ήταν Αμαζονίου επίκεντρο φυλή, τουλάχιστον μου έχουν πει ότι δεν είναι η περίπτωση με πολλές Νηρηίδες πακέτα." 

Cathenna had been born at a time when things were changing within her pack, the matriarch passing had been difficult and happened right after her own birth. Many within her pack had been interested in reverting back to their roots and becoming a more balance pack. That was until the dispersal. Cathenna had been named after the Godess Athen, and her mothers had hoped that she might bring balance to their tribe. Although she was still working on her Siren side, she was a good warrior and a great huntress.
she needed a hero, so that's what she became 
Cathenna's Paw-prints
Hunter trade: I II III IV V/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sea as my guide, but the Moon as my prayer - by Cathenna - January 06, 2017, 12:19 AM