Broken Antler Fen But I just gotta see it for myself
241 Posts
Ooc —
The pair submitted quickly, and Andalusia appraised them with approving eyes. There was a slight awkwardness in the boy's reaction, and the help of his mother did not pass unnoticed. Yet this hardly dampened her judgment of the travellers. On the contrary, Raksha's commitment to teach her son - and Ahmed's willingness to comply to her instruction - ushered respect from the Ostrega, and favourably disposed her to the woman's request to join their number.

Raksha appeared well versed in the use of her tongue. Ahmed, not so much. Andalusia's smile twitched with amusement as the boy tripped over his words, and she relaxed onto her haunches, gaze dancing light upon him. There was a familiarity in his appearance, one she couldn't quite place. He was as much a stranger to her as Raksha, and Andalusia met his nervous smile with a grin.

"Hmm," she mused, thoughtful. Their case intrigued her, and their nomadic history lent her a sense of camaradarie. These were travellers - wolves, perhaps, with an outlook on the world like hers. "I'm compelled to believe you're a more efficient hunter than you give yourself credit," she said to Ahmed, curiosity lighting her gaze. The very fact they were healthy in the dead of winter told her this, and the Ostrega turned to address them both. "Sebastian, our leader, will decide your case, but I'm confident he'll find favour with you." She finished with a reassuring smile, and tilted her head to let her summons for @Sebastian carry through the Fen.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 02, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 02, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Andalusia - January 04, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 06, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 06, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Andalusia - January 08, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Sebastian - January 08, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 10, 2017, 08:09 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 10, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Andalusia - January 19, 2017, 01:15 AM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Sebastian - January 19, 2017, 04:35 AM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 20, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 20, 2017, 05:13 PM