Stone Circle Brother, bring me home
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He shook his head quickly in opposition of her statement. You are never a bother, he said. He was so happy to see her back that he would have gladly given up his own den to her, if it wasn't also occupied by Valette and the pups. Thankfully, Chaska had gracefully accepted Krypton into his den until she could make her own. 

It wasn't lost on the Alpha that she quickly changed the subject, but then, maybe she was just eager to get back into the swing of things. There's Grayday, the Gamma, and his pups Dawn and Sunny. Amber, his mate, went missing not too long ago, he added. I don't remember if you knew Mara Susi, but she's recently returned, as well. And, there's Mirabelle. His voice was slightly clipped on Mirabelle's name, though he did his best to remain neutral. You met Valette at the borders, and Nikai and Keoni, our pups, are always running around here somewhere, he added with a grin.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - December 28, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 02, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 08, 2017, 01:28 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 14, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 18, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 22, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 26, 2017, 10:42 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - February 01, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - February 15, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - February 20, 2017, 03:26 PM