Sunbeam Lair between atlas and earth
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
I suppose that means Ava follows? WARNING fowl language is going to be used XD

Avannon took a step back in shock as Hisaya snapped at her "I've been here only mere seconds longer than you, do you expect me to ignore the stranger and the fact that Ukko is bleeding out?" she retorted in an equally snapping tone, her bright eyes narrowed with anger. "Do not ever call me foolish" she warned venomously before curling her lips slightly. How dare this woman treat her in such a way? Just because she was the leader's family, did she expect to be coddled and treated higher? Avannon would do no such thing, and she stared Hisaya in the eyes until Asterr's sudden presence snapped her out of her rage.

"Yes Ma'am" she said and dashed away still seething over how Hisaya had acted like a righteous bitch instead of considering that maybe Avannon was about to call for Asterr's assistance after stopping Ukko's flowing blood. She ran all the way back to the lair where she herself had stashed some poppy seeds, moss, and marigold for infection. It was pretty much the only herbs she knew, so she had kept them for emergencies like this. Grabbing them all she ran back to Asterr and dropped the herbs her sides heaving with the need for oxygen. "Don't know any other herbs miss. Marigold is for infection right?" she asked to make sure she got the right herb and didn't just fuck up royally.
Messages In This Thread
between atlas and earth - by Ukko - December 21, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Airi - December 21, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Inari - December 26, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Avannon - December 26, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Hisaya - December 26, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Asterr - January 01, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Inari - January 10, 2017, 05:04 AM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Avannon - January 10, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Asterr - January 19, 2017, 01:45 AM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Inari - January 22, 2017, 01:04 AM
RE: between atlas and earth - by Kaori - January 22, 2017, 01:39 AM