Stone Circle Brother, bring me home
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
"steady, I came here in the middle of the night and invaded in someone's private space, I think I can count as a bother" she joked lightly with a warm, yet small, smile. she listened to steady attentively, feeling a bit of sorrow flow through her body. Grayday lost his mate and his children would grow without a mother. For a moment, Krypton almost thought about becoming a mother figure for them, at least, if Gray wanted them to have someone since valette had her paws full with her other two kids with steady. perhaps, she would talk to him about it later. "That's sad to hear, I hope everything is okay with those three" she commented, feeling empathy for them, especially the children.

"you have children of your own with Valette? That's great to hear, I bet they have outstanding parents!" she complimented them, wondering what they looked like. More like dad, more like mom? Had krypton known the entire situation, she would not have said anything, but of course, she was clueless as ever. Steady's next couple of words took her by surprise.

"Mara is back, after leaving again?" she asked him, a confused look plastered on her visage. Why would she come back after leaving twice? Would she finally stay with the original STM--now Eastholllow pack, again? "Steady, are you sure she won't leave again like she did during the famine and the time before...?" Krypton asked, worried about his answer. Sure, krypton left and everything, but she left once the famine was over and Zaria's children were born and well kept (though they were dispersed by now into the world). She feared Mara would leave again, and this time, never return. "Well, i guess that makes me no better since I left on that wild goose chase for nothing," she said, lightly touching on what happened during her lost months.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - December 28, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 02, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 08, 2017, 01:28 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 14, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 18, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 22, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 26, 2017, 10:42 PM