King Elk Forest i am the quiet
your protector's coming home
6 Posts
Ooc —
thank you for joining & i wanted to say that your writing is beautiful! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
His tribe had not been subjected to such harsh and unyielding winter as these foreign Wilds suffered and Tonrar had yet to lose weight and judging by the conditions if he did not find a pack to join through the winter he would likely be facing starvation — though currently finding food did not seem to be as difficult as he remembered it being in winter. It was not a fresh kill and the succulent meat did not tear away as easily as it should have but it was food and it served it’s purpose nevertheless. He bent back down to the frozen corpse and gnawed another small chunk free from it’s belly, the sound of tearing flesh as he shook his head and pulled it free echoing in the quiet serenity of the snowfall broken only by the angry boom of thunder as it rocked the forest. Unbothered by it, Tonrar continued to eat. He nosed the corpse and made to gnaw away another chunk when he became aware of the other watching him. Female and lone her scent told him.

A very strong part of Warpath wanted to raise his tail over his spine: to silently signify that he had found this kill first and thus it was his but this was not the way of Kunna. The tribe had never turned away a hungry soul so long as sharing did not jeopardize the pack’s caches any. He might have been banished but he took with him the teachings of the Elders, of the Shaman and though he was little more than a disgraced son: the teachings of the Warchief. Tonrar would not be able to eat the entire elk by himself and he knew it; and what would he do with it? He had no where to drag it too and it would simply slow him down. Even if he shared with her he doubted they would be able to polish it off. Salmon pink tongue drew across his blood stained jowls as his head lifted to study her where she stood waiting.

She could have rushed him for it. Fought him for it but she hadn’t and that had to be respected. “There is more than enough for both of us.” Came his simple invitation.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
i am the quiet - by Tonrar - January 15, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: i am the quiet - by Aglæca - January 15, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: i am the quiet - by Tonrar - January 15, 2017, 05:52 PM
RE: i am the quiet - by Aglæca - January 16, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: i am the quiet - by Tonrar - January 16, 2017, 04:46 PM