King Elk Forest i am the quiet
52 Posts
Ooc —
his eyes, she noted thoughtlessly, were of pure silver. she did not raise her own, of murky cloud and storm, did not dare instigate the challenge that came with looking deep into the gaze of another. for she was proud, yet hardly foolish, and would not dare a confrontation with the ravenous cold ever a threat. For the winter was a hunter formidable as the wolf, and weakness would earn nothing more than a fridgid death.

Thus she was still, as the heavens in their rage rumbled and let fall a ever thickening veil of snow, the wind in agony howling as it threw itself through the barren limbs of the wood. The flick of a salmon tongue across a maw colored with blood, almost contemplatively, the eyes the colour of sky bloodless and bleached, studying her. Steadfast she stood, until a verdict was reached, and after a moment's pause did she move. 

Her approach was wary, and when she neared did her paws still once more, after a moment's hesitation lowering her form to the snow. Nothing could be gained from the other attacking, nor was it reasonable, as his scent mark him as another lone. "Thank you." Came her words, slipping from her maw in an unfamiliar manner, so long had her tongue been still. Her head dipped low, fangs began the task of worrying the frozen flesh so that it may become edible, though much of her awareness was set not on this task but on the other, for it only natural of the solitary to be wary of the unfamiliar. 
thank you!! <3 your writing is amazing as well!
Messages In This Thread
i am the quiet - by Tonrar - January 15, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: i am the quiet - by Aglæca - January 15, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: i am the quiet - by Tonrar - January 15, 2017, 05:52 PM
RE: i am the quiet - by Aglæca - January 16, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: i am the quiet - by Tonrar - January 16, 2017, 04:46 PM