Oystercatcher Tide Pools On the path less traveled
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As he watched her explore the treasures, he felt an immense amount of pleasure course through him. He was proud that he was able to make her so happy, and was immeasurably grateful that she loved him as much as she did. He was so deep in thought that he almost missed her question about the names of the small creatures and shells. "The shells without any creatures hiding in them are called Seastones. The ones with creatures inside them are simply named pinchers, or at least that's what I call them."  He informed her with an easygoing smile. He felt pride that he was able to teach her something that she didn't know.

Suddenly a great feeling came over him, almost heavenly. He felt an immense sense of calm, of belonging. This was where he should be, following Olive wherever she would lead him in life. Helping her when she needed him, and making her happy and content. As she came up to him he lay his chin on top of her head and ran his nose along the soft downy fur by her ears, breathing in the earthy scent that he loved. "Olive...My sweet Olive. I never want to leave your side. I want to make you happy until the end of our earthly days, to lead you into a life of peace and contentment. Olive, will you be my mate?" He breathed softly, his heart racing as he moved to sit in front of her, his eyes gazing deeply into hers and allowing her to look into his soul. 

If she looked into his eyes she would see the hope and fear, the pain from the past, and the absolute adoration that he felt for her. Please gods let her accept my proposal... He prayed as he remained ssilen, waiting for her response.
Messages In This Thread
On the path less traveled - by Dakarai - January 15, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Olive - January 16, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Dakarai - January 17, 2017, 07:22 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Olive - January 18, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Dakarai - January 18, 2017, 07:50 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Olive - January 19, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Dakarai - January 23, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Olive - January 26, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: On the path less traveled - by Dakarai - January 27, 2017, 05:31 PM