The Tangle i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
His ears flicked towards Eske, but the stare stayed split between the boys -- evidently ones from the Heda's former home. It does little to soften him any, for to him, their lot has produced mixed results. Several of them he did like and he knew they'd come to them brilliantly skilled already. In cold, dark days like these, hunters and warriors were paramount although he didn't even know of their entire worth just yet. That was jumping a too far ahead too quickly. "I see," he rumbled lowly, nodding, and agreed in awaiting the commander's verdict -- namely to see if they really do ring as familiar to her.

So the gathering culminated shortly after. When the commander showed herself, the males are respectable and seem to mind themselves wisely. Eske's got the questions handled, so the wocha is keen to just watch them with a sharper intensity than before now that the commander's present, all while silently poised to act should anyone slip up just enough. One of them mentions Tanja, prompting him to glance towards Thuringwethil following a slight cant to his head. They're treading carefully, he thought, but Trigeda and Seageda matters span a little beyond his personal reach. His judgement couldn't all be swayed based entirely on who they knew.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me - by Dio - January 18, 2017, 12:29 AM