Silver Creek my tails frozen, and my nose is froze
these violent delights
551 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Tracker
She nodded at his response, meeting her gaze with his briefly. But, as their sights were connected, she looked away shyly as she felt a sudden flush flare on the bridge of her nose. "Y-Yeah," she offered quickly, her tail swaying gently as she attempted to compose herself. "Me either." Being born in the Summer, Freyja had just experienced her first snow a few months back. When she had talked to Dio about snow, she probably would never have imagined just how much snow they'd get. 

She only turned to him as he offered a suggestion. Her eyes shone at the invitation, and she nodded quickly. But, before she said anything, the woman leaped forward and didn't stop once she landed. Instead, with a broad grin, she began to run off in no particular direction.
Messages In This Thread
my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Freyja - January 16, 2017, 07:19 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Seff - January 16, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Freyja - January 16, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Seff - January 18, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Freyja - January 18, 2017, 02:50 PM