Stone Circle Brother, bring me home
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
He was serious in her answer, words of kindness, warmth, and family were weaved in as if his sentences were beautiful pieces of woven cloth, bright and colorful. She smiled at him, small, but still smiled. He really was a leader, true and pure while sticking to the known way of life--family first. She continued to listen diligently to Steady, feeling her heart drop at his next few sentences. The pups he had were adopted, their mother had been killed on the borders while another pup had gone missing, most likely killed off too. She frowned a bit, before giving him a reassuring expression. What happened happened and all they could do was do what was needed. "You're a good wolf, Steady. You and Valette both are," she praised them, knowing parenthood was quite a difficult journey, especially knowing the dark past about the children.

As for Mara, she especially paid attention to him. He was not sure, but he had given her one last chance to stay. She applauded him silently. How could he be so patient and forgiving of an unloyal member, who disappeared when the entire pack's strength was needed? She did not know but admired him for his ability to do so. He really did have a good heart, like his brother. "You have a long line of forgiveness, I admire you for that Steady."  She spoke true words, Steady was a true role model for anyone in the pack, especially his adoptive children. As for Krypton's own trial, he waved it off. He understood why she left and witnessed her coming back. Mara left and caused Steady to risk his title for her before venturing off again. Two different cases indeed.

"It makes me so happy to know that you understand," she mused to him. "It been such a blur for the journey. It is such a relief to have family support me again."
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - December 28, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 02, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 08, 2017, 01:28 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 14, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 18, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 22, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 26, 2017, 10:42 PM