Blackfoot Forest transmissions are echoing
20 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
i will sail my vessel ‘til the river runs dry
like a bird upon the wind these waters are my sky
i’ll never reach my destination if i never try
so i will sail my vessel
[size=3]’till the river runs dry[/size]

It was probably a good thing that Hamied was unaware that Cyrus hadn’t before paid much attention to things about him, like when the last time he’d smiled so widely before, purely because he looked up to Cyrus so much. He didn’t know that Cyrus hadn’t paid attention to the fact that he had an almost constant shadow before they’d left home. The younger boy wasn’t at all upset about the playful teasing from his big brother because Hamied knew that it wasn’t being done in the same manner their other siblings teased him. They were merciless with their teasing and stuff. It was nice to be away from all that, to be honest, though he did miss their parents. But he was with Cyrus and that made it hurt less to be away from their mom and dad.

“Okay,” he readily accepted Cyrus’ offer to go hunting alone. Hamied really was tired from their travels. He tried hard to keep it to himself but his paws were a little on the sore side. “I’ll pick out a spot for us to bed down for the night after we eat!” His tail beat against the ground as he grinned up at his big brother. He knew that he was safe with Cyrus, even if he wasn’t right there. That was what had helped him be able to say goodbye to their parents to happily follow along with Cyrus. Although the younger boy quite frequently told his parents that he loved them, he’d not actually said it to Cyrus but only because their other siblings had picked on him so harshly when they’d overheard him saying it to their father one day.

Messages In This Thread
transmissions are echoing - by Cyrus - August 13, 2013, 11:22 AM
RE: transmissions are echoing - by Hamied - August 13, 2013, 01:28 PM
RE: transmissions are echoing - by Cyrus - August 14, 2013, 08:21 AM
RE: transmissions are echoing - by Hamied - August 14, 2013, 03:33 PM
RE: transmissions are echoing - by Cyrus - August 16, 2013, 08:25 AM
RE: transmissions are echoing - by Hamied - September 06, 2013, 06:48 PM