Sunbeam Lair oceans away
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
An answer was given, and a smile formed. Asterr was grateful, truly, for his acceptance of her favour. There were others to go to, had he declined, but she was far more content with the fact that he hadn’t. “Thank you,” said the vessel, hopeful that his being there might influence the girls positively. “I am sure that you would rather do something other than watch over some other being’s children, so I appreciate you agreeing to do this for me.” She hoped that the hatchlings would, too, but also couldn’t help but feel a bit nervous. How would they react? Each girl’s opinion was sure to be different, that much was obvious based on past behavior, but overall… well, the overall reaction was the one that she worried about the most, dreading the possibility that the girls might reject him being there altogether.

Hadraniel’s comments about Shiori brought the Chieftess back to the present, where she smiled and said, “Shiori is the calmest.” And, though she would never say it aloud, sometimes even her favourite. The youngest of the trio was so proper, always acting just as any Draconid should—never could Asterr be anything but proud of her. “I have two others,” she then answered. “Airi and Kaori.” The tormentor and the silent one.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
oceans away - by Hadraniel - January 12, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: oceans away - by Asterr - January 13, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: oceans away - by Hadraniel - January 13, 2017, 09:10 AM
RE: oceans away - by Asterr - January 16, 2017, 03:43 AM
RE: oceans away - by Hadraniel - January 18, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: oceans away - by Asterr - January 28, 2017, 04:58 AM
RE: oceans away - by Hadraniel - February 03, 2017, 10:19 AM
RE: oceans away - by Asterr - February 21, 2017, 02:21 AM