Greatwater Lake It all belongs to me, everything that I see
170 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
Who ever it was, lurking in the shadows, it did not want to come out, even though she demanded it. Airi snarled in indignation. How dare they ignore her! Her! Come. Out. Now! She slammed her paw down, anger making her rear paws dance foot to foot as she contained her rage. She wished that the sky above would rumble with anger mirroring her own, and than a bolt of lightning would illuminate the lurker. She wished, she wished, she wished.

Instead of simply standing there, she strode in the general direction of the presence, the rising sun slowly illuminating the land around them. Her eyes began to adjust to the brightening surroundings, peering out into the dark, trying to find the form of something.
Messages In This Thread
It all belongs to me, everything that I see - by Airi - February 02, 2017, 09:04 PM
RE: It all belongs to me, everything that I see - by Airi - February 02, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: It all belongs to me, everything that I see - by Asterr - February 02, 2017, 11:13 PM
RE: It all belongs to me, everything that I see - by Airi - February 02, 2017, 11:38 PM