Blackwater Islands when the whole world running scared
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Changed the loction to the Blackwater Islands, just FYI!

Akantha regarded Kalika as almost an antithesis to her opinions of outsiders, males, and nearly life in general. She was open, brave, and willing to entertain. Akantha was reserved, paranoid, and hostile at best towards those not from Themiscrya. There were exceptions to this, of course—Indie and Chip had, somehow, won her over and she was warming to them as time went on. She expected the same would soon happen with Whip, though there would be no intimacy and care there; simply she would tolerate him. He was of use to them.

She sliced through the fat and blubber of the seal pup and spotted the ghostly wraith as she approached. Her eyes locked on to the snowy yearling, and her pupils grew. She had no concerns of the younger she-wolf wanting to muscle in on her kill, or even challenge her rights to it, but she was a wolf and understandably protective of her meals. But Kalika settled on the outskirts with little aplomb and Akantha quickly settled once more. She latched on to a particularly tough bit of tendon and placed a paw on the kill before yanking hard, ripping it free. She chewed it a bit only to swallow it down to her gut. 

Kalika still sat, patiently, and Akantha cupped her ears towards the young siren with a soft chuff. "Join me." She rumbled with a shrewd cast to her hazel eyes. "Tell me what you think of this place and I will share my meal with you." Despite her age, Akantha valued the opinion of the young Siren—she valued all of their opinions, and would continue to do so if she was to lead.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 01, 2017, 11:21 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Kalika - February 01, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 06, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Kalika - February 09, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 12, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Kalika - February 12, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 14, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Kalika - February 14, 2017, 07:02 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 16, 2017, 04:06 PM