Whitebark Stream There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
*plops Sylvas in* :3

The mercenary had never really travelled far from the borders since the republic had claimed the glacier as their own, so it was only natural that Sylvas' golden eyes cautiously surveyed the landscape as he roamed. The brown and silver male had quietly jogged some way along the Qeya river, eventually finding himself at a stream that divided off from the mass of blue, so curiously and carefully, the male decided to change his course and began to follow it. As Sylvas walked along the bank, he couldn't help but watch as fish swam within its clear depths, a smile slowly creeping across his muzzle as he followed onward, almost mesmerized. The mercenary peered around as he silently took mental note of this particular spot, keeping it in mind for future hunting and maybe even now whilst he was here; especially since there were so many mouths to feed back home and few able adults.

His fur rippled as a breeze swept through the terrain, Sylvas giving a small shudder as his chocolate-brown ears listened to the gentle howling of the wind. He continued down the stream, lifting his head into the air, nose twitching as the brute scented the cold wind, leathery nostrils flaring as the aroma of fish and water was wafted into his face and as Sylvas got farther down stream, the smell of fish guts caught his attention. The sizeable mercenary gradually came to a stop as amber eyes now found themselves observing a stark white stranger within the distance.
Messages In This Thread
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do - by Ahnah - February 03, 2017, 02:02 PM
RE: There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do - by Sylvas Streiter - February 07, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do - by Ahnah - February 07, 2017, 07:41 PM