Whitefish River i have what you're looking for
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The question that is poised to Arturo by the stranger is an understandable one and if the gangster was being wholly honest with himself one that he desired an answer to himself. Yet, as the question is put to him the Fearghal monarch understands that, in the end, it is his decision. He decides whether they are friend or foe to one another. This is a weighty choice given that he knows as much as the stranger knows of him: which is to say nothing. For a long moment there is silence from Arturo as he weighs the pros and cons. Arturo does not naturally strive to make enemies out of others, despite that he has his fair share. Most of them he’d left behind in Quicksilver Hollow; but there were a few enemies within the Wilds. Still, they are enemies out of necessity or wrong doings towards him or The Family; and then there is the potential enemy in Blackfeather Woods though he does not dwell too long on the possibility of it other than to acknowledge it’s existence. He would deal with with that when and if the time came.

Fiery-red orange gaze draws across the other’s sturdy form once more, assessing. There is some nagging in Arturo’s intuition that told him that this man could be a great ally, a great asset and …perhaps in this he could strike a friendship to rival his previous friendship with the once Leviathan of Blackrock Depths. At least in this situation neither of their lives were at risk nor did they balance precariously on the small carcass of a scrawny scrap of vole either. It is …a promising start. “Not foe,” The gangster speaks with a firm decisiveness. “but we could be friends.” He offers the grand possibility with an unspoken offer: we could become very good friends but Arturo wasn’t a fan of one sided anything and did not want to stand alone with this olive branch. “I am Arturo. Arturo Fearghal,” A name once known to strike fear and respect simultaneously in the hearts of men and women alike but now it is a shadow of it’s once glory and this does not particularly bother Ceannasach. He is a settled man and he is content with his lot in life: the glory of the Fearghal name belonged to the children within Lotte’s womb.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i have what you're looking for - by Arturo - February 07, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: i have what you're looking for - by Rollo - February 08, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: i have what you're looking for - by Arturo - February 08, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: i have what you're looking for - by Rollo - February 08, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: i have what you're looking for - by Arturo - February 09, 2017, 12:38 PM
RE: i have what you're looking for - by Rollo - February 10, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: i have what you're looking for - by Arturo - February 10, 2017, 04:36 PM