Blackwater Islands when the whole world running scared
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Kalika could see the moment of apprehension from Akantha and adjusted herself in lieu of the reaction; her ears lowered, as did her head so that she had to lift her eyes to the roofs of her sockets. Seeing the superior soon settle once more, Kalika relaxed a bit and took a step closer. I enjoy the coast, Kalika admitted, her mouth beginning to salivate with the scent of the young seal drifting into her nostrils,and all that it has to offer. The outsiders, however, those born away from the sea? They're strange. A bit harder to get used to. She herself was new to the culture, though her home had always been near the embrace of the tides. Her lineage was pure, hence her mother tongue of Greek, though she was only now learning about the world she was stolen from. It's comforting; hearing the waves crash at night, the thick scent of salt in the air. It would be an understatement to simply say that I'm enjoying my stay.
Messages In This Thread
when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 01, 2017, 11:21 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Kalika - February 01, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 06, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Kalika - February 09, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 12, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Kalika - February 12, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 14, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Kalika - February 14, 2017, 07:02 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 16, 2017, 04:06 PM