Coconut Grove And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Aoife, rather eagerly stuck her nose into the crack that Gabe had made, which sort of surprised the boy. He was a little more cautious than her. While he was curious about what treasures lay concealed inside the nut, he also didn't want to be the one to find out that it was toxic to wolves and roll over dead the next day. Aoife seemed a'ok  with taking the risk, and Gabe could admire that. When finally Aoife returned from her journey into the nut, she said excitedly that the stuff was drinkable. Gabe's eyes lit up with excitement. What a find!

Now a little less worried about the poison thing, the ivory male stepped forwards and stuck his nose into the nut, licking at whatever he could get at. It was a weird sort of sweet, but it vaguely reminded him of milk. It had a similar soft consistency. A purr rumbled in his throats as he drank it down, then stepped back to see if Aoife wanted some more. After swallowing he smiled and said. We did a pretty good job ey?
Messages In This Thread
And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Aoife - February 05, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 05, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 06, 2017, 07:38 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 06, 2017, 05:51 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 07, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 08, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 08, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 10, 2017, 07:29 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 15, 2017, 07:53 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 20, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 27, 2017, 07:33 AM