Coconut Grove And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue
Rebel Princess
39 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Risks were what made her life exciting and the only thing she loved taking both ways. Even if she were to be found dead in the morning; at least then others would know to never drink from such a weird nut ever again. She held little care for her own wellbeing when it came to these sort of things and was kind of a more "do before think" kinda gal. She watched as her new friend checked out the sap that leaked from the nut as she lapped her own lips dry. Surely something that tasted like this was edible?

Yeah - we're a pretty good team. She agreed, taking her spot behind the nut when he was done to drink the last bits. It was really enjoyable and wondered if he was up for another cracking - perhaps they could turn it into a game or something, but not before...

She pounced one more time on the nut - cracking it open fully to reveal the white, weird-smelling stuff that coated the inside of the nut. She tilted her head at it - confused, but not afraid. She went ahead and began chewing upon it - wondering if Gabe would join her in this.

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick

**Adopt a Lyall sibling!**
Messages In This Thread
And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Aoife - February 05, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 05, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 06, 2017, 07:38 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 06, 2017, 05:51 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 07, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 08, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 08, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 10, 2017, 07:29 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Aoife - February 13, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 15, 2017, 07:53 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 20, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: And what to do right now; I haven't got a clue - by Gabe - February 27, 2017, 07:33 AM