Blackwater Islands when the whole world running scared
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Akantha flashed her Sister a grin and her heart swelled at her honest approval of her, and her choice of location. "Excellent." She replied, waiting for Kalika to finish up. She cast a look out over the shore, watching as the murky green-gray water crashed up and onto the shore with a loud roar, only to hiss softly as it retreated back into the wake. "In time, I think I would like to see you rise up through Adept. We disagree on how to handle the males, but your overall input is valuable to me." Akantha revealed as she slowly brought her full attention back around to Kalika. Her gaze honed in on the pale woman's own rich blue, and remained unwavering as she waited.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 01, 2017, 11:21 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Kalika - February 01, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 06, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Kalika - February 09, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 12, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Kalika - February 12, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 14, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Kalika - February 14, 2017, 07:02 PM
RE: when the whole world running scared - by Akantha - February 16, 2017, 04:06 PM