Stone Circle Brother, bring me home
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He frowned as she admitted she was chased out by her family. How could they treat her in such a way? He knew her to be loyal and kind, and he knew without a doubt that she did not deserve such harsh treatment. He didn't ask why they did, as he could only assume whatever it was remained in the past and he would not bring it up now. I'm sorry they did that to you. You didn't deserve it, he replied. 

He shook his head side to side to her apology. It isn't needed. I know you may regret leaving, but if it made you more loyal, and made you realize more that this is your home, then it was not for nothing. He gave her a soft smile, hoping she could see the silver lining of it all, for he did.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - December 28, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 02, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 08, 2017, 01:28 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 14, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 18, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 22, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 26, 2017, 10:42 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - February 01, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - February 15, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - February 20, 2017, 03:26 PM