Shimmering Sands it's the siren's song; she sings for us, sister
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The mummer was pleased that Kalika did not immediately rescind her interest.  Indie had been a Donovan’s disciple nearly all her life and knew the benefits that such scholarly pursuits could yield. Had Indie not lucked into the Merry-Andrews [and that’s how she saw it: divine intervention], the veiled shewolf would be a shadow of the woman she was today. The racketeer, destined for greatness as he was, had shaped the dark woman from infancy, crafting and molding her in his vision. Indie was unblemished by the haphazard desires of wolves less skilled than she. Indie was never without strategy or intention, as Indie fully believed she could wheel and deal her way into [or out of] anything she wanted – and she would get what she wanted out of the small woman Kalika, even if it took some investiture on Indie’s part. Perhaps she and Donovan were more alike than they had ever imagined possible!

“I wish for you to teach me the way of the sirens,” Indie spoke honestly. It was the truth! Indie had spent some time with this group of Amazonians and genuinely enjoyed them. Indie did not wish to screw them over, but Indie had a deep and abiding lust for power and the title of Siren was sparkly, new and seemingly unattainable for an outsider – but Indie was determined to prove them all wrong. She could be more with the Nereides than she could ever be on her own.
“You were born of this culture, no? Alas… I was not, but I do wish to earn my place.”
“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's the siren's song; she sings for us, sister - by Indie - February 15, 2017, 01:22 PM