Golden Glade saw the deer before it saw me,
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
ohi!!
In the confines of the willowy woods of his last home, he had learned all the best routes to take. The ones to take him to food, water, or company, his mental maps of the Keep had been well-developed and Silas found himself missing that comfort badly as he wandered, only half-certain of his route at all.

A voice breaking the silence pulled him closer to wherever it was he was going... From here, it sounded distressed, so that worried him. His ears quivered anxiously forward. When he realized how young the voice sounded, he scrunched his face.. feeling torn between turning around and going away or addressing this issue -- which was probably the right thing to do, but Silas knew it wouldn't be easy. It had to be one of Reek and Jhala's boys. They were the youngest ones around, and he was pretty sure they were near to the same age as Amara's whelps had been. Or were. He didn't know if any of their litter still survived and neither did it concern him.

He held his breath and moved in even closer until he could see the white boy (Tapat, right?) just ahead, which confirmed his suspicion -- because if anyone was going to be noisy, it would be pups. Already he caught himself starting to feel nervous about this. "Something wrong?" he called out, trying not to look too wary about circumstances as he moved from between the trees towards the pup. Nothing looked wrong here to him, but who was he to say just yet. He'd only arrived a second ago.
Messages In This Thread
saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 15, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - February 16, 2017, 08:26 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 17, 2017, 02:25 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - February 19, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 20, 2017, 01:36 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - February 20, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 24, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - March 04, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - March 08, 2017, 03:41 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - March 09, 2017, 04:00 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - March 12, 2017, 04:33 PM