Wapun Meadow hunger sated
"I' ʙɢɴ ʀ I' ɴ ʟʟ ʜʀ."
35 Posts
Ooc — Floof
I suppose we can end it here with your next post, if that's cool with you?
[table width=80%][tr][td]
In an attempt to snap at something more important, the foriegn femme released her prey, and the colorless wolf didn't spare a second. In one swift (if not panicked) movement, she retracked her injured leg, leaned back onto her hinds with her forelegs tucked in, twisted her body away, and threw down her forelegs in the opposite direction, now completely turned away from her weakened attacker. Her tail even whisked out and lightly slapped the woman across the face, having just missed being snatched as well.

Pain quickly spiked up her forearm when she reconnected with the ground, but this only pushed her to move faster, quickly leaping away and taking off as fast as she could. She didn't dare to look back, didn't dare to slow down or even think about what was happening. She just ran, with the icy winds licking at her sides/open wound and a hammering heart pounding in her ears, her mind still gripped with fear as she made her escape. It was safe to say the white lady would not find peace again until she was miles away... Should she be lucky enough to get miles away. The moonlight, which had once seemed so pleasant and inviting, now seemed to pulse along with her heartbeat, as if Sister Moon were screaming for Nimue to run.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
hunger sated - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: hunger sated - by Zhenya - February 18, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: hunger sated - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: hunger sated - by Zhenya - February 18, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: hunger sated - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: hunger sated - by Zhenya - February 18, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: hunger sated - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 08:04 PM
RE: hunger sated - by Zhenya - February 18, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: hunger sated - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 09:04 PM
RE: hunger sated - by Zhenya - February 18, 2017, 09:13 PM