Great Bear Wilderness [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Nico had always been a wanderer of sorts. Even as a soldier, he'd always been the one to scout ahead, find out enemy battlegrounds; it was dangerous work, but he'd loved it. And though he was no longer part of an army, or a warring pack, the wanderlust was still there and while he had tried his best to suppress it, it didn't work. It never worked. 

He wandered, left the borders of Broken Antler Fern and wandered. He knew not where he was going, or why he was leaving in first place, but Nico was simply content. The ache in his muscles, the breaths that came out of his maw in short pants.....this was home. The run came to an abrupt stop, however, when a familiar scent reached his nostrils. 

Nico stopped, blinked, and his nostrils flared, inhaling deeply. Then, he turned on his path and made his way to the source of the intoxicating smell. There, lying on the ground was a female wolf, a female wolf in heat. The soldier licked his lips subconsciously, and slowly, cautiously almost, he approached.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
[M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 17, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 19, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 19, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 19, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 19, 2017, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 22, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 22, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 24, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 24, 2017, 03:02 PM