Great Bear Wilderness [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Skylaris watched him carefully though showed no signs of leaving. Had she been in a normal state of mind, she would have probably run off by now, but her heat had left her frozen on the spot. She couldn't move, no matter how much she wanted to. The dove shivered as she felt the man's warm breath on her cheek, and she allowed him to preen her guard hairs, more so out of her longing for comfort than anything else. 

The woman let out a sigh, closing her eyes for a second. "Yes, what of it?" Her voice was soft and gentle, though still held caution. She was... scared - but she didn't show it. That was another of her talents. Her face remained somewhat blank, pale eyes opening once again to study the dark wolf in front of her.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Messages In This Thread
[M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 17, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 19, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 19, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 19, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 19, 2017, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 22, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 22, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 24, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 24, 2017, 03:02 PM