Golden Glade saw the deer before it saw me,
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
When the pale pup took in sight of him with a look of uncertainty, Silas stared back uneasily until it seemed to click into place for him and greetings ensued. "I'm Silas," he replied. His ears were still splayed out and only moved further away the more he heard from Tapat. This time, it was his turn to look at him like he really didn't know what to do. "Um, well. Isn't it here, now? With Reek and Jhala in Golden Glade.." And the other boy, the Ostrega almost thought to mention. He swung his snout towards the forest all around them as he spoke then settled sights back on Tapat to make sure that sunk in enough -- and to really make sure this was adding up right. Maybe this was his way of missing wherever they had come from before? Silas still didn't know the full circumstances on that..

"If that's even what you mean. If you mean your.. den or whatever, it can't be too far, right?" Immune to puppy-eyes, he frowned back and shifted his weight uncomfortably. Silas only had a vague idea of where his family was staying himself in relation to right here. Silas and Tambourine kind of did their own thing, detached just enough from Reek's brood's immediate situation, but it was close enough to track down if that was even what the kid was talking about. Silas knew he wasn't very helpful when it came to little wolves like these.
Messages In This Thread
saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 15, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - February 16, 2017, 08:26 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 17, 2017, 02:25 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - February 19, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 20, 2017, 01:36 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - February 20, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 24, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - March 04, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - March 08, 2017, 03:41 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - March 09, 2017, 04:00 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - March 12, 2017, 04:33 PM